Friday, November 12, 2010

Christmas-y

Arielle: "I know something you can get me for Christmas."

Rick: "What's that?"

Arielle: "You might not like it. It's...shoes." (Like she needs another pair of shoes.)

Rick (tentatively): "Okay..."

Arielle: "Here, I'll show you." She proceeds to show him the TOMS website* online, raves about TOMS shoes for 5 minutes, and points to the exact pair she desires.

Arielle (happily pointing to the banner on their website): "And see, for every pair of shoes you buy, they give a pair to a child in need."

Rick: "Well that just tells me they're overpriced. I'm buying a pair of shoes for you and a pair for someone else!"



(*Check out their site. Awesome, stylish, SUPER TRENDY, comfy shoes with a great cause behind it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

How many laughs?